Cool Hair Colors of 2016!

1/12/2016

This year I wanted to do something daring with my hair this year. You only live once. I just set an appointment to get my hair done. I wanted to get my hair dyed purple. My friend dyed her hair purple. So I wanted to do research any other hair colors that are in trend for 2016. More people are coloring they're hair this year. Everywhere I turn around someone has the cutest color in the're hair. I have seen more multicolored hair two years in a row.




The bright colors are starting to fade and becoming more popular. I like the pale look but it is only for pale skin. If you are dark skin, might want to stick with warm colors like dark, purple or blue. The style below is how I wanted my hair. Dark and shiny like diamonds. She has light highlights under and dark above. On the Today show a hairstylist states that the new trend is to have darker colors on bottom or top. The lighter colors can go on the top or bottoms. Just like in the photo below.  



Classic red is a old trend that is fading very quickly. Here comes blue. Kylie Jenner has set the trend for the blue ombre hair color. I love it. It looks amazing  on her and anyone who has that style. Of course you can change the color to pale green, purple, pink, emerald and silver. 


Often my friend looks at a young girl with silver hair and she says to me, "why are all theses young  girl dying their hair grey. It makes them look old." When done right, it looks beautiful and amazing. She has lighter highlights and dark pieces of hair. I love it looks amazing.  

Other Ombre Hair colors styles. 






This is the hairstyle I wanted for the longest. I love this style. i love the hair color. It's nice and warm. It compliments all skin tones. I can imagine having this hairstyle purple. * by the way purple is my favorite color!* If you didn't know by now. I love all the colors. I'm a very daring person when it comes with coloring my hair and hairstyles. Not everyone is into coloring there hair and it's OK. Live a little people. I feel like if you color your hair, it makes you unique like I am. People are getting more creative when it comes to coloring their hair. Tomorrow I will do a blog about hairstyles for different people. Short, medium and long haired people. How fun. I love this kind of stuff. I can talk about this forever. I hope you guys have a great day!!

Save on Party Favors @ Beau-coup.com

Quote of the day: 

Song of the day:

You Might Also Like

0 comments